Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Application Developer specializing in Flutter, you’ll focus on Flutter development for both iOS and Android to support to take projects from idea to reality. You take a human-centred approach to development: finding relatable, new ways to use technology, helping others work within technical limits, and building user experiences that improve people’s lives.
We want you to have:
- Openness to new ideas, an eye for detail, and a desire to work with designers
- Worked on 3+ production applications using Flutter and working with data from an API
- 4+ years of professional experience building responsive interfaces for mobile applications (iOS and Android) and desktop browsers, working with different kinds of user events, manipulating UI elements, and applying animations/transitions
- Experience following data, security, and accessibility best practices
- Worked as part of an agile team using modern tools such as Azure DevOps
- Experience application developer focused on building high quality code through Agile SAFE processes
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Helped designers or product managers work through technical feasibility and tradeoffs
- Built multiple kinds of frontend applications (i.e., web and mobile)
- Full-stack skills, like coding for the cloud, writing API’s, or working with databases.
- Ability to build API contracts between front and back-end
- Experience with complex scenarios, like e-commerce, internationalisation, or content management
- Led technology on a project team (of any size)
- This effort is a remote development opportunity. The working time zone is US Eastern Standard Time.
- Must be physically located in the US or US territory per terms of the project.
- Some travel may be requested for specific client requests.
- Work on innovative products and concepts for leading brands.
- Stay on the leading edge of technology, using the latest tools and platforms.
- Join a global team of designers, strategists, product managers, and technologists to create impactful ideas and amazing user experiences.
- Provide your resume.
- We’d love to see your work! Include links to any public git repos, open source contributions, or apps/websites you’d like to share.
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.