Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Enterprise Systems Analyst is responsible for maintaining the configuration and management of all IT supported applications, servers, and services on premise and in the Cloud. This is a non-remote position located in our Austin studio.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders, participate in engineering activities to ensure consistently high levels of quality and productivity, and provide timely and accurate estimates for deliverables
- Continuously monitor and manage the overall health of all frog environments
- Assist network team in diagnosing network performance issues
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and automation techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of our technology operations
- Recommending visionary configurations and architecture best practices to be implemented internally
- Monitor and deploy builds and servers for QA and Development teams
We want you to have:
- Ideal candidate thinks big and is highly motivated, thrives working with talented teams seeking to achieve superior results, has a strong preference for action and results and expects the same from peers
- Based in or willing to relocate to Austin, TX
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and diagnostic intuition to solve challenging problems
- Well organized individual
- Help mentor others and share best practices to the wider IT department
- Detail oriented, quick learner with high knowledge retention
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and perform tasks independently with minimal guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is cool under pressure
- Must be able to work on a team and independently
- Globally aware approach to IT activities
- 3 years of experience supporting an enterprise data center
- Expert knowledge of:
- Nutanix Architecture, Design, Maintenance, Support.
- Linux operating systems (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Web and Application Servers (Apache, NGINX, Passenger, Forever, Nodemon, OpenSSL, etc.)
- Databases, both SQL and NoSQL variants (ie. MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Using version control systems (Git, SVN, Mercurial, etc.)
- Azure monitoring and management
- Web Apps/Environments including CLI administration (Wordpress, Confluence, JIRA, NodeJS, Drupal)
- SharePoint Services (SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Business Intelligence, SharePoint WorkFlow Manager Intranet / Bizops tools)
- Strong understanding of and experience with:
- Application development
- Operating in virtualized environments
- Active Directory or LDAP environments
- Microsoft backend servers and services
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
Experience/Education/Computer Proficiency Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or equivalent technical certifications and experience
- 5+ years of overall Cloud System Administration experience; prefer 1+ years of experience working in an agency / creative environment
- 5+ years of Windows Administration, Design, Maintenance, Architecture experience
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.