Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
As a Business Development Director, you will identify and grow existing and new client relationships across the full range of frog’s services. To accomplish this, you bring a thoughtful and consultative approach to the job. To clients you will convey an understanding of frog’s complete value across product and service design, strategy, and technology. In this role, you will:
- Lead and coordinate multi-disciplinary frog teams, manage account development efforts, and foster relationships with client decision makers to achieve account revenue goals
- Act as an ambassador for the frog brand
- Building initial and lasting impressions on the front line with clients who are interested in building relationships with frog
- Participate in the creation and execution of account strategy in collaboration with account discipline leads
- Drive the creation, proposal, and winning of new programs by matching clients’ needs with frog’s offerings and persuasively presenting the frog solution; while you primarily focus on new program initiation, you also lead the status of ongoing engagements and building of long-term relationships with decision makers and influencers
- Contribute to account plans and reviews, reporting, project kick-offs, and key project deliverable read-outs
- Help clients navigate the comprehensive challenges involved in innovation within complex global organisations
We want you to have:
- Strong background in premium consulting sales with a proven track record in leading cross-functional business development processes
- Strong solid business acumen - you understand the concerns a business executive may have, and you can decipher the "business language" to understand how we may be able to translate our offerings to solve their challenges
- Network of colleagues and past clients
- Ability to lead the strategy for a new client opportunity and lead pitch meetings
- Comfort working in ambiguous environments, both with customers and internally - you work to create structure to keep progress going in all the projects you touch, while also being able to stay agile when business can change quickly
- Ability to become a trusted advisor to frog’s clients
It would be a bonus if you had:
- A problem-solving nature that shows itself in the ability to put together large complex proposals (not just responding to RFPs)
- Experience working with human-centred design, or a deep desire to learn about and advocate for it
- Prior experience in a creative agency or consultancy work setting
- An MBA or master’s degree
- Please submit a one-page cover letter reflecting your interest in and qualifications for the position and a separate resume in PDF form.
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.