At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses. We know that takes all types of people. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences creates a stronger frog.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Position: Freelance Senior Software Architect – Munich
The frog engineering team is looking for new members of our technical staff to architect high quality web application software systems for our diverse clientele.
- Work closely with the creative and client team to perform technology feasibility of the intended experience
- Perform gap analysis on the client’s current architecture(s), identifying challenges and opportunities
- Participate in project scoping and estimation tasks
- Work with the creative team to understand and translate the interaction design in to requirements and new architecture possibilities
- Identify non-functional requirements upfront including but not limited to KPIs (key performance indicator)
- Establish and build the web application architecture for new client systems based on the latest developments in the industry
- Write technical architecture and detail software design document
- Develop Intellectual Property for frog and our customers
- Ability to support the client organisation pre- and post-launch
- Create technology-centric case studies
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organisation the following competencies:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Related Engineering
- At least 6+ years of web application development experience, having executing through the entire SDLC from concept to production
- Demonstrated web application architecture experience with an expertise on new MVC implementation concepts
- Develop and Maintain web application architecture through the lifecycle of the program
- Demonstrate understanding and skill behind cross browser concerns and its impact on web application architecture
- In-depth expertise in design patterns and implementation supporting the technical architecture
- Expertise in multiple technology platforms and languages such as HTML5/CSS3/JS, JSON, MVC, jQuery, Jasmine, SOAP/REST, JSP, Java, etc., RESTful architectures
- Experience working in an iterative or agile development environment
- Strong oral, communication, and leadership skills
- Strong personal interaction skills for internal and external engagements with our customers face to face
- Convergence with mobile web architecture is a strong plus
- frog is an international work environment with global clients. As such, fluency in English is an absolute must. Please submit an English CV.
- frog does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies or CVs from any source other than candidates. We ask that agencies do not submit CVs for this role.
- Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to get back to you.