Join us to do the best work of your life.
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses. We know that takes all types of people. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences creates a stronger frog.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Position: Senior Solutions Architect
The Senior Solutions Architect position sits within frog's Solutions Architecture team, whose charter is to drive digital transformations for our diverse clientele. Both as experts and as broadly educated generalists, frog solutions architects help clients shape their company vision and develop plans for achieving it. Be a thought leader, revered and valued by Fortune 500 clients, and lead the design of some of the most innovative products and services in the market today.
- Work closely with the creative and client team to perform technology feasibility of the intended experience
- Perform gap analysis on the client’s current architecture(s), identifying challenges and opportunities
- Participate in project scoping and estimation tasks
- Work with the creative team to understand and translate the interaction design into requirements and new architecture possibilities
- Own the reference architecture definition for web applications at frog
- Work with client development teams to ensure the realization of product visions
- Establish and build the web application architecture for new client systems based on the latest developments in the industry
- Write technical architecture and detailed software design documents
- Develop intellectual property for frog and our customers
- Support the client organization pre- and post-launch
- Develop points of view on emerging technologies, via research or rapid POCs, and socialize them within frog and to our clients
- As the technical expert voice from frog, help clients understand the key technical considerations of a solution
- Coach junior architects
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Engineering
- At least 5+ years of web application development experience, executing the entire SDLC from concept to production
- Conversant in a wide range of technologies, from software stacks to enterprise systems like CRM, CMS, iPaaS, ESB, data warehousing; etc.
- Experience in additional technical domains such as mobile, IoT, AI, data science, AR/VR, or graphics/animation
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Eclectic interests and hobbies, in technology or other domains
- A love of learning new ideas and working creatively across disciplines to solve real-world problems
- Comfort working on highly dynamic, collaborative teams, across the full product lifecycle, from experimentation to releasing production software
- Evidenced experience in working in a consultancy/professional services environment
- Experienced at bringing technical sales support to customer interactions
- Master at generating technical architecture design deliverables for both internal and external consumption
- Capable of creating high-level estimates based on limited requirements/hero flows
**Please submit resume in English***