Join us to do the best work of your life.
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Position: Senior Experience Analyst
frog is looking for Experience Quality Analysts to bring their unique mix of creativity, business sense, and technical acumen to deliver innovative digital products. They are hybrid figures who work collaboratively with frog teams, client stakeholders, and partners to build consensus on features and priorities throughout all the product development lifecycle, from concept to launch.
A Senior Experience Quality Analyst must dynamically scale quality assurance processes to best suit the needs of each project, and may collaborate on requirements management, test design, and test execution efforts. Candidates should be passionate about software design and development, and enjoy being involved with multiple projects and a broad set of technologies.
frog Experience Quality Analysts work also on generating informed requirements from interviews, research, workshops, design assets, current-state audits, and other channels, and communicating those back to the team in a clear, concise and organized manner. They have an innate ability to analyze complex systems and identify inconsistencies, gaps, and opportunities for improvement. They are naturally curious and driven to deliver quality products and value-driven outcomes.
Focus on Quality:
- Learn the purpose and functionality of the product to be tested, to assist with the creation and maintenance of test plans.
- Establish testing environments and develop test data when necessary.
- Execute functional and visual testing .
- Identify, report, and track defect, documenting the results on a test report.
- Ensure a cohesive user experience including adherence to the visual and interaction design, User Interface Guidelines and any other pattern libraries created for the engagement .
- History of direct collaboration and contribution to product and development teams.
Focus on Requirements and Experience:
- Drive the evolution of product development from high-level business requirements and epics to detailed functional requirements and user stories.
- Facilitate alignment across design, business, technology and strategy stakeholders.
- Coach clients on product delivery methodology best practices and supporting tools such as Agile, Lean, Kanban etc.
- Identify new or changing requirements as they arise and quickly identify the impact on the design and scope.
- Develop both requirements and product documentation strategies that meet the needs of the client and project teams.
- Design and facilitate workshop activities to understand business intent in order to align stakeholders and drive transformational change.
- Participate in design research, usability studies, and validation testing to uncover and capture requirements that align with the user needs.
- Consume design assets (wireframes, visual compositions, user flows, information architecture, etc.) as sources of new requirements and to validate existing requirements.
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies;
- 4+ years of professional experience on software QA (including black and white box testing and defect tracking software such as Jira and Bugzilla), test cases, and test reports.
- Demonstrable experience writing and manage requirements & on interactive design.
- Demonstrated attention to detail with a strong emphasis on visual acuity.
- Experience with iterative development methodologies as Agile and tools for managing requirements and product documentation such as Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of at least one domain (such as mobile, desktop, web, or n-tier applications).
- Able to work well with ambiguity and apply analytic thinking to solve problems and drive decision-making
- Adept at building relationships with clients at all levels and liaise between client’s business and IT stakeholders
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 45% of your time.
- Ability to work effectively remotely.
- The maturity to see the way to solutions when others are caught in the details.
- Enjoy working in multi-disciplinary collaborative teams.