Join us to do the best work of your life.
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Position: Integrated Program Manager
The Integrated Program Manager is a doer and a thought leader. They are keepers of the craft working to define best practices for delivery. On programs, they manage multiple, large, complex programs from inception through completion and are primarily responsible for managing client expectations and ensuring that delivery exceeds expectations. Integrated Program Managers also negotiate contracts, coordinate design and engineering staff activities, represent clients internally, create and manage budgets and schedules, and maintain team morale. In this capacity, they also serve as client-facing leaders, overseeing the day-to-day relationships with our clients, providing thoughtful and pragmatic leadership.
- Responsible for driving large and complex integrated (design + engineering) programs to manage the delivery process, including, but not limited to, contracts, program scope, program organization, resourcing, plan development and risk management
- Create best practices and shares learnings from programs and accounts across the organization to enhance the firm’s delivery skills
- Drive efficiencies and processes for the operation of accounts across the organization
- Collaborates with service line and discipline leads on program planning, direction and issue mitigation for complex programs, teams, deliverables, and clients
- Manage client expectations and direct resolution of project level issues independently with the ability to articulate measurable business results around deliverables for our clients
- Directs business development efforts for both existing clients and new programs and provide account and business direction across large programs
- Partners with Client leads and Service Line Leads on team decisions and enforcement of best practices within the organization
- Participates in key initiatives like hiring, learning & development and provides mentoring to other Program Managers
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity continue to develop your breath of skills including your leadership acumen. You want to join a team where you are judged on your contribution and output, not your title.
Integrated Program Managers are experienced professionals with 8+ years in consulting, engineering, or industry related experience. They understand client relationships, team building and program management best practices. They thrive on bringing their skills and experience to others as teacher and mentor while possessing most of the following qualifications or characteristics:
- Experience in a client service organization, preferably with top tier consulting firm or major design studio in a client facing role with leadership responsibilities
- Proven experience developing and managing long-term, complex, multiple project client relationships with a mix of product design, engineering or digital development, and brand strategy
- Deep understanding of project management and solution delivery tools and methodologies, with a desire to solve problems and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Ability to collaborate as part of a business development cycle to produce enforceable proposals and contracts that lead to delivery successes
- Deep understanding of account management with a track record of satisfied large scale clients with the ability to manage project scope, project teams, and client expectations
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills with impeccable responsiveness and follow-through on details
- Experience with and interest in project management tools, project management methodologies and best practices to manage team and client expectations
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to influence others by negotiating and building cohesiveness across diverse individual skills and styles
In your cover letter, please address:
- You and frog: Why are you interested in the role and joining frog?
- Talent and Passion: How does your skillset fit frog and your passions?
- Innovation and transformation: What are your interests in technology and design?
Please ensure that your cover letter is no longer than 1 page.