Join us to do the best work of your life.
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Solutions Architect position sits within frog's Solutions Architecture team, whose charter is to architect high quality web application software systems for our diverse clientele. Be a thought leader, revered and valued by Fortune 500 clients, and lead the design of some of the most innovative web apps in the market today.
- Work closely with the creative and client team to perform technology feasibility of the intended experience
- Work with frog teams and clients to understand the technological and architectural forces behind today’s major technology trends including IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Edge Computing
- Perform gap analysis on the client’s current architecture(s), identifying challenges and opportunities
- Participate in project scoping and estimation tasks
- Work with the creative team to understand and translate the interaction design in to requirements and new architecture possibilities
- Own the reference architecture definition for web applications at frog
- Handshake with development team and provide guidance ensuring development in compliance with architecture
- Establish and build the web application architecture for new client systems based on the latest developments in the industry
- Write technical architectures and detail software design documents
- Develop Intellectual Property for frog and our customers
- Ability to support the client organization pre- and post-launch
- Strong understanding of the complete web application stack
- Act as the technical expert voice of frog to the customer helping them understand the key technical considerations of their solution
- Can communicate a clear PoV regarding their approach to architecture design and deliverables
- Coach junior architects
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies:
- At least 5+ years of web application development experience, executing the entire SDLC from concept to production
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Engineering
- Industry experience developing and delivering highly available, highly scalable web application(s)
- Evidenced experience in working in a consultancy/professional services environment
- Experienced at bringing technical sales support to customer interactions
- Master at generating technical architecture design deliverables for both internal and external consumption
- Capable of creating high level estimates based on limited requirements/hero flows