Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking a very experienced program management professional to lead complex programs from inception to completion, and mentor more junior Program Managers in the studio. You will work closely with the Program Management Director to lead and motivate the program management team and support the operational functions of the studio. You will manage both internal and client-facing dimensions of a program and stay on top of program execution and contribute to shape and evolve frog’s program management discipline. Additionally, you will support Business Development efforts, lead scoping efforts and actively engage in presentations.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with Program Management Directors and Executive Directors on studio-level team decisions and development of best practices within the team and the studio
- Provide career management and mentoring to Program Managers with responsibility for motivating and retaining talent
- Be responsible for oversight of frog programs, collaborating with other frog disciplines’ leads on program planning and direction
- Leverage deep project management expertise, including management of project scope, schedule, issues, risks, communication cadence, as well as team and client relationships, to ensure that assigned programs are delivered on-time, on-budget and with high-quality deliverables
- Engage clients through business development activities and programs by leading or contributing to pitch meetings, defining program approaches, and speaking to frog’s capabilities
- Proactively contribute to the development and enhancement of multiple elements of frog’s program management discipline and relevant best practices
We want you to have:
- 8+ years of experience in consulting, agency, or industry related experience with exceptional abilities in building client relationships, team building and program management
- Previous management responsibilities with the ability to develop and mentor junior program management talent
- Demonstrable experience managing medium to large size teams of cross discipline resources with complex, multi-location programs, while maintaining budget
- Deep understanding of project management and solution delivery tools and methodologies, with proven ability to manage project scope, project teams, and client expectations
- Experience in business development practices including contract writing, negotiation, and a commitment to contract compliance
- Sound organisational, written, and verbal communication skills coupled with responsiveness and follow-through on details
- Ability to develop strong relationships and enable cohesiveness across diverse individual skills and styles
- Experience in business development practices, including contract writing and negotiation
- Business-level fluency in English
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience with a client service organisation, preferably with a top tier consulting firm or major design studio in a client facing role
- Proven account management skills with experience contributing to the development of new accounts
- Made your mark in product design and agile delivery
- Empathy for those we design for
In your cover letter (no longer than 1 page), please address:
- You and frog: Why are you interested in the role and joining frog?
- Talent and Passion: How does your skillset fit frog and your passions?
- Innovation and transformation: What are your interests in technology and design?
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.