Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
frog in Digital Health
The health sector has been a pillar of frog’s business and creative strategy throughout our 50-year history. We passionately believe in the opportunity to design better health, and currently focus in four main areas:
- Digital Clinical Trials
- Connected Medical Devices
- New Models of Care
- Digital Therapeutics
We work in these domains with clients from Pharma and Biotech, Medical Device, Digital Health pure-players, Consumer Health, Health IT, Healthcare Providers, Insurers and Health Retailers.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Director, Digital Health will focus on frog’s activities in the European Life Sciences (LS) sector and specifically in Digital Therapeutics (DTx), Software as a Medical Device (SaMD), and digital clinical trials. They will be responsible for growing frog’s business and reputation in these domains by helping win the programs that matter, becoming a trusted advisor to C-level clients, building strong relationships in the Life Sciences team at Capgemini, and serving as the executive sponsor for multiple frog program and account teams.
The Senior Director, Digital Health is a hybrid role with responsibilities in business growth, practice development, and project delivery.
- Business Growth: be a strategic partner to frog and Capgemini Life Science clients, helping identify their specific needs and business objectives, convert those discussions into active client engagements, and develop them into long-term strategic relationships. Collaborate and engage with frog and Capgemini marketing, BD and account teams to help them access global frog expertise and assets. Represent the frog offering within the broader Capgemini network, and actively collaborate with Capgemini Life Sciences team to build combined offerings and manage shared accounts.
- Practice Development: Coordinate with frog practice experts to define and evolve frog’s offering in the sector, to fit with client needs, industry trends, and frog’s mission and values. Lead and coordinate an extended team to develop capabilities, methods, and thought leadership in the sector. Create content for frog’s demand generation activities and establish yourself as a thought leader within frog, Capgemini group, and the external digital health community
- Project Delivery: Ensure frogs work in digital health – across project types from growth strategy to product delivery to org activation – is informed and improved by domain expertise: in our ways of working, in our perspective on transversal problems and solutions, and in our insights into the digital health landscape and ecosystem.
We want you to have:
- Recent, in-depth leadership experience shaping digital health products and services, in either a consulting firm, a life sciences corporation, or a digital health start-up.
- 10+ years of professional design or strategy leadership experience with specific experience leading and managing a multi-disciplinary teams to create products, services, and customer experiences that delight customers/users and achieve business results
- Great presentation and storytelling skills
- Team leadership and collaboration experience in complex matrixed organisations
- An outstanding record as a developer and mentor of talent
- Affinity with frog’s values, and a passion for creating products that meet people’s functional and emotional needs
- Business level ability in English
It would be a bonus if you had:
- A university degree in a relevant design, business, technology, or social science discipline
- Experience working in a variety of organisations (start-up, corporate, agency/consultancy)
- Academic, professional, or life experience from outside the design field that enriches your perspective as a designer
- Published thought leadership, with a track record of presenting and teaching in public forums and a social media presence
- A second language (and every additional language is a plus!)
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.