Join us to do the best work of your life.
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses. We know that takes all types of people. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences creates a stronger frog.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Position: Visual Designer II
A Visual Designer II position creates compelling, original designs for interactive platforms ranging from websites to software applications to consumer electronics. A Visual Designer II is able to translate client business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Participate in product ideation and conceptual development
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity, including the design and production of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons
- Design motion graphics and animation effects
- Produce design specifications, storyboards, scenarios, and design prototypes.
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes creative leads, other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies;
- At least 3 years of user interface design experience
- Strong and flexible skills in visual design and interaction design
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications and consumer electronics
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
- Experience designing motion graphics with tools such as Flash or Adobe After Effects.
- Bachelor's degree in graphics design, interaction design, fine arts, or a related design discipline
- A passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level
Qualified candidates must present an online portfolio that:
- Demonstrates a passion for digital product development
- Exhibits stylistic breadth, attention to detail, and balances beauty, innovation and usability
- Shows experience with diverse content and subject matter
- Proves their facility in translating high level ideas into unique visual styles and directions, and breaking those down to elemental level
- One thing to be aware of: frog is a design consultancy, not an advertising agency. As a result, we don’t really do any campaign work. While we love seeing portfolios that are flush with dynamic campaign-based samples, we really look for product or software-based samples to be the core of your portfolio
Please note: frog is an international work environment, with global clients. As such, fluency in English is an absolute must. Please submit an English CV.