Dreamers, misfits and geeks welcome. Come and help us imagine new realities and deliver break-through experiences.
At frog we are united by our shared passion - to advance the human experience. We are fearless in taking on the big asks, the most complex challenges and especially things that have never been done. We embrace the uncomfortable – constantly pushing to create break-through products and deliver them through highly intelligent experiences.
Our work creates change because our people are extraordinary. frogs are curious, courageous, even radical – a band of mad scientists constantly breaking new ground together. We seek the game-changers and build teams around divergent expertise - allowing us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world with a full license to make change.
The Position: Interaction Designer I
The Interaction / Experience Designer I will support product / service research, concepting as well as actively create information architecture (site maps, user flows, sketches, wireframes, navigation models), and interaction design delivering powerful digital, physical and/or environmental experiences.
- Support building behavioral analysis, user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Design and specify information architecture and user interfaces using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Produce personas, ecosystem diagrams, customer journey maps, scenarios, flowcharts, wireframes, design annotations, prototypes, and design specifications.
- Synthesize and effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and through execution.
- Work closely with strategy and design technology teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Actively participate in Design Research and synthesis with teams.
- Works closely with strategy and design technology teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
Someone who is passionate about user-centered design who has a desire to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies:
- 1+ years of post-graduation, real-world experience as a user experience designer with user-centered design expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design discipline.
- In depth knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web- and mobile-based applications and consumer electronics.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC, Sketch, InVision, Pixate, and Framer, with an ability to come up to speed with new emerging technologies quickly.
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Must be able to work both on a team and independently.
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.
Qualified candidates must include an online or PDF portfolio with their application.