The Position: Senior Visual Designer
frog Design Implementation Services
We are looking for a versatile creative designer able to produce high-quality interactive and visual designs from concept to execution across web, mobile, and print. Participation as member of the Marketing & Communications team in the definition and execution of communication strategy.
- Develop creative concepts and execute them as required.
- Work across a variety of project types such as web design, brand, marketing and print.
- Create mockups/wireframes and prototypes to communicate design across the organisation.
- Performing final arts of different graphic pieces.
- Creating graphic materials for events (wide-format pieces).
- Follow established creative strategy and style guidelines for the look and feel for our brand and products. Work with other designers and engineers to drive consistency and reusability.
- Document detailed design solutions (assets, artefacts), and collaborate as a member of an agile team to realise the company vision.
- Supervise briefings and advisement to agencies/freelancers, with regard to design guidelines, format, production and deadlines. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Manage design processes with marketing and agencies, on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and deliverables are committed to the highest quality.
- Report, follow up and closure of issues.
- Develop photography sessions for both internal and external communication campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with other developers and marketing team, to build great user and brand experiences.
- Liaising with agencies/freelancers to determine requirements for outsource design projects.
- Preparing drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Coordinates cross-functional activities to maintain design and brand consistency.
- BA in Design preferred, or equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to create and clearly articulate design guidelines through written, verbal and visual communication.
- Experience working collaboratively with other designers, developers and marketing team, to build great user and brand experiences.
- Experience creating apps and websites for mobile and desktop, fluent in UX best practices and web responsive design.
- Experience with creative presentations using PowerPoint.
- Organised and methodological.
- Creative with a solutions-oriented focus.
- Works well within a set timescale, often to tight deadlines.
- High self-motivation with a sense of urgency.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating graphic and visual design.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Acrobat, etc.) and basic knowledge of website design (HTML, CSS3, JS, Jquery, SEO).
- Strong sense of design, colour and typography.
- Microsoft Power Point.
- 5+ years of experience at a multi-disciplined agency or client.
- You should be eligible to live and work in Spain.
- Please attach a portfolio to your application.