Join us to do the best work of your life.
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Position: Program Manager II
frog Program Managers work with a multi-disciplinary team of designers, technologists and strategists through an engagement. They manage product and service innovation programs from inception through completion, and are responsible for managing client expectations and ensuring delivery.
Program Managers are responsible for all aspects of the project life cycle: from diagnosing client needs, managing project teams, scope and risk, and leveraging the knowledge and creativity of colleagues, to creating brand, product and service systems with a distinctly exceptional experience.
frog Program Managers lead innovation programs and oversee long-term relationships with clients, helping them ship great products and transform their business.
- Responsible for managing the entire program life-cycle, such as program development and contract closing, program planning, budgeting and resourcing, managing scope, and most importantly, program delivery
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams to deliver successful and profitable products & services, while providing superior results and insightful recommendations
- Beyond making sure that frog team members understand the program's objectives and take required actions, you leverage the knowledge and creativity of your team effectively, and make sure that more junior frogs can develop and grow in a healthy team environment
- Filling the role of frog’s day-to-day point of contact for program delivery, you manage client expectations and involve frog's senior leadership proactively to mitigate any type of foreseeable program risk
- Actively contributing to improving the PM practice and processes on a local, regional, and global level
- Employing a structured approach to program management by using standard methodologies (e.g. PMI, Scrum)
- Possessing at least 4+ years of professional experience in a client-facing innovation, design, technology or strategy consulting firm - previous industry experience is a plus
- Experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, product management, or product marketing is beneficial
- Well-versed in leading teams and enhancing team success
- A superior communicator, both verbal and written, in addition to possessing the ability to achieve buy-in, and ask the relevant question at the right point in time
- Experienced with digital transformation and/or leading product & service development
- Bilingual in both Chinese and English