Join us to do the best work of your life.
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Position: Senior Product Experience & Delivery Manager
frog is looking for Senior Product Manager to bring their unique mix of creativity, business sense, and technical acumen to deliver innovative digital products. They are cross-functional leaders who work collaboratively with frog teams, client stakeholders, and partners to build consensus on features and priorities throughout the product development lifecycle, from concept to launch.
A Senior Product Manager's primary responsibility is to generate informed requirements from interviews, research, workshops, design assets, current-state audits, and other channels and communicate those back to the team in a clear, concise and organized manner. They have an innate ability to analyze complex systems and identify inconsistencies, gaps, and opportunities for improvement. They are naturally curious and driven to deliver quality products and value-driven outcomes.
- Capture and analyze the business success metrics and risks across a client's organization
- Ensure the business and organizational vision and needs are captured and evolved through the designed solutions
- Design and facilitate workshop activities to understand business intent in order to align stakeholders and drive transformational change
- Drive the evolution of product development from high-level business requirements and epics to detailed functional requirements and user stories
- Facilitate alignment across design, business, technology and strategy stakeholders
- Coach clients on product delivery methodology best practices and supporting tools such as Agile, Lean, Kanban etc..
- Develop short term and long term feature, product and development roadmaps
- Identify new or changing requirements as they arise and quickly identify the impact on the design and scope
- Develop both requirements and product documentation strategies that meet the needs of the client and project teams
- Consult on establishing an appropriate working model for iterative delivery and development for the product
- Participate in design research, usability studies, and validation testing to uncover and capture requirements that align with the user needs
- Consume design assets (wireframes, visual compositions, user flows, information architecture, etc.) as sources of new requirements and to validate existing requirements
- Ensure a cohesive user experience including adherence to the visual and interaction design, User Interface Guidelines and any other pattern libraries created for the engagement
- History of direct collaboration and contribution to product and development teams. Experience with GIT and other development tools is a bonus.
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies;
- 5+ years of professional experience on interactive design & software development teams
- Able to work well with ambiguity and apply analytic thinking to solve problems and drive decision-making
- Adept at building relationships with clients at all levels and liaise between client’s business and IT stakeholders
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Familiarity with user-centered design practices, processes and deliverables
- Experience with iterative development methodologies and tools for managing requirements and product documentation such as Jira and Confluence
- Consulting, agency, product or entrepreneurial experience
- Willingness to travel 10%~15%
- The maturity to see the way to solutions when others are caught in the details
- Enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary collaborative team environment